Skip to content
Craft Cocktail Bars In Tokyo
- Gen Yamamoto – Gen serves original cocktails that reflect “shiki”, Japanese seasonality, using fresh ingredients while
building on a progression of flavors and harmony.
- Bar High Five – Hidetsugu Ueno’s world-famous bar focuses on classic drinks and perfecting customer service.
- Kazuo Uyeda’s Bar Tender – The one and only, Kazuo Uyeda serves flawless classics along with his award-winning originals.
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Bar – Luxurious ambience and some old tiki favorites.
- Conrad Hotel Bar – Stunning views, but their ambitious mixology needs a little refinement.
- Bar Benfiddich – The perfect bar in every way. Homey, comfortable, with a true artisan behind the bar. Ben makes his own versions of classic liqueurs such as Chartreuse and Campari.
- The Stella – A modernist mixology lounge in Ebisu with barrel-aged cocktails, foams, liquid nitrogen, and smoke guns.
- CodeName: Mixology Akasaka – Molecular mixology at its finest. Don’t miss the rotovap-distilled spirits in drinks such as the blue cheese cognac martini.
- Bar Trench – A small, intimate venue more in the style of a US or European craft bar.
- Bar Aliviar – A neighborhood bar mostly catering to locals. A great place to experience the less flashy side of Japanese bartending.
- Soukichi Glassware Company – A supplier of high quality glassware to many of the bars listed above.
- Bar Rage